WordPress Plugins not Showing in Admin Panel -


Using the latest version of WordPress, I have a site that I maintain for the client who was created by using another person using WooThemes. It's running on a Windows server.

While on the Plugins menu, only one plugins that appear, are unimportant, and contact form 7. I have installed other plugins like Shareware, but none of them come If I click on the 'active (15)' menu item at the top, I still see only 2 plugins.

This is not a part of a multi-site I have checked permission (windows), I have checked the folder structure

Do anyone have any suggestions?

Well it depends on the plugin, because not all plugins use the menu bar, But usually when a plugin is active then the settings are under the menu and if your customer or you have permission as an author then you can not see any menu option as an administrator < / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -