c# - Background Task WP8 - Access to isolated storage -


After

I am trying to access files on the storage space of my Windows Phone. I know that they are completely different from each other as one is a Windows Phone app and the other is the order component of windows.

  Public Zero Run (IBackgroundTaskInstance taskInstance) {BackgroundTaskDeferral _defferal = taskInstance.GetDeferral (); System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine ("start offline functionality"); _defferal.Complete (); }   

This method runs when the network status changes. From here I want to reach phone storage. Can anyone think of this before, or any work arounds?

I'm running Visual Studio 2012 with text after Windows Phone 8.1

Yes, You can use separate storage is the recommended way to pass data between background work and foreground app. You can use a mutate to prevent two processes by interfering with each other if they are both ending at the same time,

MSDN and Quick Start:.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -