eclipse - java maven how to create app with bundled tomcat -


I wonder if this is some strange way of thinking, but I have not really got any indication on the internet. Maybe there is no correct answer to my question, but in any way, this is what I would like to do:

I have a complex application that has been written in Java with spring and quartz And there is a full load of dependency. The application is run inside an Apache tomato servlet container. Now I know, I can make war files and deploy that productive server on the machine (after our internal IT, Tommack is installed and configured on that machine), But I want to separate it a bit.

I would like Maven to create a pre-packaged Tomcat application server with all the dependencies and configuration settings and my application, in fact, whatever the productive system has to do, the package to the server (or zip Or tarpad gp or whatever is necessary), open it in the directory of mine or his choice and set this local fire on separate tomcat This is only my application (which is machine anyway And I will run a substantial burden) and I can still move forward, and to deploy the second edition, calls for a move to a different customer service first. Both can not interfere with each other, even if they use different versions with different dependencies.

Is it possible to do this? Is this a desirable approach or am I totally on the wrong track here?

I think that this approach will have an effect (despite inconsistent dependencies or settings between two or more different establishments) that I can delegate the entire package to the people of our administration and they make it a server You can deploy at it to configure it without having to install anything and configure anything after this.

Any indication ???

Create a Maven project as the original project (type pom). Include your webpad as a module project (type war) Create other module projects, perhaps include "map-standalone" (type jar) and as a dependency Write a starter class to launch internal tokket (see /) When creating an app, in Tomcat's WebAp Direction

Your launcher class needs to ensure that the current tomacat ports are not currently used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -