mysql - Get Field Values From WordPress Query -


I used the following code to run a WordPress query ... // using $ thePost [id] Receive the fees, post_ are linked to this accommodation from within the Meta table.

  $ post_meta_querystr = "SELECT * FROM $ wpdb- & gt; Postmount WHERE $ wpdb- & gt; postmeta.post_id = '$ the post [ID]'"; $ Custom Post Matte = $ wpdb- & gt; Get_results ($ post_meta_querystr); In the table, there are fields called "meta_key" and "meta_value". I would like to know that I use the value of any row in "meta_key" to get the value associated with the "meta_key" field. How can i Any help is greatly appreciated.   

Why do not you use it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -