php - How can I get Quote data outside Magento API? -


I am trying to write a script to process all the orders from my magenta store, shipping, billing address and The customer is able to get the name, but now I want a list of items that I think will be in the "quote" object.

I'm trying to get this quote for two lines, but I'm getting an empty array. Please tell me what is wrong with this code.

  $ salesCollection = Dana :: MillModel ("Sales / Order") - & gt; getCollection () - & gt; Ad Attitfolder ('state', array 'Eq' => Mage_Sales_Model_Order :: STATE_PROCESSING)); Foreign Currency ($ $ Selection Selection as Order) {$ quote_id = $ order- & gt; Millenectide (); $ Quote = Mage :: getModel ('Sales / Quote') - & gt; Load ($ quote_id); print_r ($ quote- & gt; GetData ()); } 

No, they are not in the "quote" object. You use this sample code Can -

  $ order_id = 1234; // Your Order ID $ Order = Dana :: Mill Model ("Sales / Order") - & gt; Use load ($ order_id); $ Commands_times = $ order- & gt; Meet All Items (); Forex currency ($ commands $ item $ as item) {echo $ item-> GetName (); }   

Now using the foreach loop on $ ordered_items , you can get item data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -