php - Is it possible access a CSS button via CURL/WGET? -


I am trying to click on the CSS button via CRL / WGET, though I have no luck till now . The exact link location for the CSS button is a dynamic URI - for example:

domain.com/some/page?thing=1

However, when you curl that page / Wget does not trigger this action is a CSS selector that I need to reach somehow. I have found this:

However it needs to install additional software which is not an option. I have something that will work with curl / widget or perhaps a sample PHP script. I tried to provide the following argument to wget:

- Header = "Selector: Some-Selector"

Although it does not get the desired result

Here's more information from the comment, so it will be easy to see:

I have the HTTP header and tried to replicate them, but with no luck, they are very I have uploaded the example header in the following:

Can any example provide a script / order that can be used to achieve the above is?

The Action URL has not been triggered by reaching you - you have to click on a button. I have provided the HTTP headers in my previous command. What does the exact button look like at the time of inspection:

  & lt; Div style = "margin-bottom: 15px;" & Gt; & Lt; One style = "display: block; width: 350px" href = "http://www.test.com/hos/6/42?game=1" id = "sports-a" & gt; & Lt; img src = "http://www.test.com/images/thumbs_up.jpg" width = "24" height = "24" /> Sample text & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

So basically I need to activate the game one-click selector - click on that button through a script. I have mentioned above that PHPBrowser seems to offer this functionality, although I can not install it because it requires additional software which is not an option in this case.

In a comment below your question, you have given the following HTML for "CSS Button".

  & lt; id = "game-one" href = "test.com/hos/6/42?game=1"; Style = "display: block; width: 350px" & gt; It is difficult to tell with this anchor alone, but it appears that you have a simple official language 'link in other words, click on a link to click this button. , Which is to make an HTTP GET request to  test.com/hos/6/42?game=1  and present a page. If this is the case, then using curl or wget again Clicking on that button effectively (to assume that the cookies are being clicked on to  test.com/hos/6/42?game=1 ) It does not matter).  

It is also possible that some javascript code is waiting to get one click event from code id = "game-one" , but without seeing this page without seeing it Definitely can not tell "CSS Button." But if this is the case, consider using Javascript to trigger a click event. See for a plain javascript implementation or a JQuery implementation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -