xpages - Domino Designer proxy server settings -


I'm trying to install an Eclipse plugin in Domino Designer. There are many useful tutorials on how to do it. However, when I enter the remote site in the application window window & gt; Remote Location

  I get this error code: CWPPR0031W: Requested provision task completed with partial success. Unable to reach the site unable to access "HTTP://mercurialeclipse.eclipselabs.org.codespot.com/hg.wiki/update_site/stable" during network connection problems: "http: //mercurialeclipse.eclipselabs .org.codespot.com / hg.wiki / update_site / stable "[The server sent the HTTP response code:" 403 forbidden "  

My company uses a proxy server to access the internet I suspect, the cause of the error is that the Domino Designer is trying to use the direct link Or designer is no way to go through our proxy server?

It seems that you are trying to establish a mercurial in the Dorono Designer. I know that the previous David Ladies and Declan Lynch had to install older versions because DOMINOS Designer is based on the old version of Eclipse. I do not know about this. But I know that David and Declan now recommend using source triie to manage local mercurial source control treasures. This is a better document (many notes show 9 to 2014 with 9 episodes, which I presented with Declan) and More Domino Developers use it (as well as non-domino developers), so if you If you have problems, then there will be more possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -