c# - Linq to sql stored procedure call wrong result -


I am using SQL in my project so that my stored procedures can be called. This is a stored procedure that returns a few lines

  `Returns DB.ProgramName (absolute 1, absolute 2, ......, absolute) .Oolist`   

This calls correctly stored procedure with the correct parameter. I can see that by running the SQL Profiler, when I run the stored procedure in the management studio, I get the right result. If I run SQL Profiles in running profiles, then I get the right result.

The problem occurs when the link gets the data, basically the results returned by toList are not the same, the database was returned by me NULL Missing something about values ​​or when there is no primary , Linq talks funny, but I'm not sure what this is really about.

Can anyone tell what's happening here? When Table 1 is executed in Management Studio and removes Table 2, the results obtained by the stored work when the Sql code from Linq is executed

Table 1: OrgRef OrgCode DisplayName StockTakeId StockTakeName StockPositionDate ReturnStatus Insendable by Stocktak Organization Returns Insurance ------------------------------------------- --- ----------------------------------------------- --- ----------------------------------------------- --- ---------------- 9391 of 81060 Name 2 Type 2 Zero Taps Faucet Fist 93991 81060 Name 1 Type 1 2014-05-20 311 Sachin Kalar Save saved 1 9 3 9 1 81060 Name 1 Type 1 2014-10- 08 312 Sachin saved Kalra 1 Table 2: Organic Organic Disclosure Stock IDIID Stocktank StockpositionState Sharetech Organization Revision Returns By ReturnStatus Insendable ----------------- ------------------------------ -------------------- ------------------------------ -------------------- ------------------------------ --------------- 9391 of 81060 Name 2 Type 2 NULL N ULL Noel Faucet 19391 81060 Name 1 Type 1 2014-05-20 311 Sachin Kalra rescued 193 9 1 of 81060 Name 1 Type 1 zero Naval Sachin Kalra 1

As you can see in the second and third lines in Table 1, the value for column 6 (stockpayzentet) and column 7 (Stocktech Organization Returned ID), but this value in Table 2 is zero. Go.

Any person has any idea why this is happening, even if the stored procedure is called with the right standards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -