Couchbase on Heroku -


This may be a common question, but I have a "simple" Jim log "app, which is the node and I am using the couchbase as database, everything works when I run it on my machine. The problem arises when I call it Heroku > And try to run it when I check the log I receive an error that module couchbase was not found.

Do I have to add an add-on to the myoku or define couchbase as my dependency in package.json To work on myoku for my app?

Can someone give me some hints?

Here is a link to all my code: "Module couchbase could not be found" means that your node app can not get Couchbase module.

More likely "npm installed couchbase "Is installed locally, so it works on your machine. To work on Heroku, you have your package. Couchbase module dependency must be added in the JSON file. "Dependencies": {"Happy": "^ 6.0.2", "Joy": "^ 4.6.1", "Request": "^ 2.37.0", "Underscore ":" ^ 1.6.0 "," Couchbase ":" * "}

If you do not want to use the latest (2.0.3 as the writing), then one Replace "*" with a specific version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -