html - Refering to 2 css classes from within a textarea -


Is it possible to refer to 2 CSS classes in a text field like the following:

There are classes from a CSS file with section 1 and section 2. I hope someone can give advice, thanks.

Yes, you can use both the style sheet and your HTML, div for the purposes of display, but also applies to textarea

  .section1 {font-weight: bold;} Section2 {font-style: italic;} .section1.section2 {color: # f00;} / * will apply only if both classes exist * /   
  & lt; Div class = "section1" & gt; I'm bold & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "section2" & gt; I use italic & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "section1 section2" & gt; I'm bold, italic and red! & Lt; / Div & gt;           In HTML there is no difference between the two attributes to be included in many classes in your CSS with a single place   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -