ios - How does one do a Native App to Web Browser Handoff? -


After

I have read the documentation and I understand that using handoff I exchange data between a particular website and application can do.

I have a curated list of items from various RSS feeds, which point to all the different websites. I want users to do Safari on their iPhone in Safari (like a "more" button on their Mac) Want to give the ability to open links for any item.

Since all links will be from different domains, certificates are not actually implemented. Is it possible to open Safari on Mac with a specific url from the iOS app using handoff? I really can not understand the document if it was a possibility or not.

After

Create an NSUserActivity object and specify webpage URL attribute Use a special type of activity for your app com.company.acme @ ": which specifically supports the ActivityType but if Mac is not an application, Safari will take it

  NSUserActivity * myActivity = [[NSUserActivity alloc] initWithActivityType .. MyApp "]; MyActivity.webpageURL = [NSURL URLWithString: @ "http://www.google.co.uk"];   

According to the documentation for NSUSerActivity.webPageURL:

Specified when a suitable application is installed on a starting device and the webpageURL property is set The webpage is loaded and user activity continues in a web browser.

Both are documented in the flow (application-based browser and browser-to-app)

Your question comes under "Basic App-To-Web Browser Handoff"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -