ios - UIScrollView + Centered View + Ambigous Scrollable Content Size + many iPhone sizes -


I have:

  • Application, which should work in Landscape and Portrait mode.
  • Look at the top with a full-size scroll view.
  • Some scenes of scroll view with fixed visual and elevation. (With added H and W constraints)
  • Set to look inside the scroll view horizontally in the container. (Added according to the constraint)

    I have the warning in the interface builder "Unclear scroll content is width"  Enter image details here

    The only way to fix this problem is to find out what I know - set tracing and leading barriers but different iPhones (5.5", " 4.7 ", 4"), I need to set various trailing and leading obstacles.

    How do I end this warning Can I do and still horizontally centered W and H-iPhone size?

    I make the Github repo to explain this problem:

    This duplicate But it is similar (and although not answered), but this question is especially related to the different sizes of iPhones.

    I thought with a fresh cup of coffee in the morning

    Therefore, for the simplest case,
  • Horizontal and vertical with fixed width and height
  • And, with a fixed width and height, the button focuses vertically on the horizontal and vertical
  • Of course is the breadth of the obscure scrolling material and is the height of the obscure scrolling material the disturbed warning .

    1

    what we have to do Add 2 additional constraints, for example "0" for the back and / or bottom position (in my case - UIButton) for our view

    Important: You have to add the back and / or bottom barriers to "leading and not top" - it's not working!

    2

    You can view it in my example project, which How to fix this problem shows:

    PS

    I do not know why this works and how Xcode detects that the barrier is more Priority has been given (because I am not setting priorities for the clarity of these obstacles), but if someone explains, I would be grateful for this, in the comments S works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -