javascript - How to save a file from webpage by prompting save as dialog box? -


In my application, after clicking on the hyperlink, this application creates a PDF file and save the file without any automatic Downloads form To motivate me to save the file locally, a save as the document box is required, in this way I can select a directory every time I download the file. Please help me in it. Thank you.

I think this browser depends on support, if there is support for viewing the browser file You can see the file browser and click the Save button to download it; Otherwise, the browser will inspire a dialog box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -