javascript - Not "window" and not "window.innerHeight" but -


I have a site where I have a HEADER element, then a main element, and then a footer element I want I want to raise HEADER and MAIN elements whatever they naturally take, and then to take FOOTER to the remaining browser height (do not create a scroll) assume that there is the height of the remaining browser but when I use the browser I see the height "window" or "window.innerHeight" with height and then height If you remove the height and height of the foot from the height of the foot, then the height of the footer is as high as it should be and it creates a scroll here I have scripting:

  Height () + $ ('MAIN'). Height () + $ (height ()) {$ ('footer') height (window.Wirhite - ( $ ('HEADER') height () + $ ('main'). Height ());}   

Staging site is owned by, therefore it is expected that anyone can view my The flaw will appear in the code.

  footer {background-color: "post-text" itemprop = "text"> < P> It seems that the problem box model is ...  

Light green; Padding-down: 4am; Padding-Top: 1.4mm; Box-size: border-box; }

then

  var windowHeight = window.innerHeight, header = $ ('HEADER'). Outside High (), Main = $ ('Main'). Mountheit (), Footer = $ ('Footer'). Height (); If (WindowHight> Header + main + footer) {$ ('FOOTER'). CSS ('height', window height - (Header + main)); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -