Mysql change date format mm/dd/yy into yyyy-mm-dd -


Hello can someone help me if I mm / dd / yy to How to change yyyy-MM-DD in MMDL

My date table is in VARCHAR, so that when I import CSV, this can be a copy, but CSV date mm / DD / i.e. and as of August 1, 1992, I want both the formats to be in yyyy-mm-dd. Thank you.

User will import your mysql date column as DATETIME, when importing CSV to this script Format used for change

  & lt ;? Php $ CSV format = $ variabletostorecvsformat; $ CSVTimestamp = Stratom ($ CSVFormat); $ MysqlCompatibleFormat = Date (Y-M-D, $ CSVTimestamp); ? & Gt;   

Now enter the varibale in the database

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -