nginx - Centos 7 SELinux Policy with Samba -


The Samba and NGN service is installed on my server under Centos 7

  • Web applications To allow / operate in / www based on www Nginx I use the command
      chcon -R -t httpd_sys_content_t / www    

    But in this case it is impossible for permissions for the shared / www directory by Samba.

    P>

    Requires access to / www files. I do not know how it should work with full access by samba and ngnx. Please help, thank you!

    In this case you have changed the file reference due to the Nginx service / Www / Try to label the bar: chcon -R -t httpd_sys_content_t / www

    Then create a soft link for / www

    '# ln -s / www / mysambashare

    The use of semanage does not only reboot the link; Just Goal:

    '# Seminigas FactNext-A-samba_share_t / mysambashare

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -