opensips-1.6: recv queue full -


I am using opensips-1.6 on CentOS-5.8.
In some circumstances I am seeing a lot of packets which are queued in the RVV queue and are not being processed.

I am monitoring the same using the "netstate" command I found that seeing the septresses can not respond to the incoming messages, and if the answer is given, it will answer for a long time is.

How many parameters should I follow / optimize to handle such a situation (when there is a lot of traffic going on the switch) ?? Possible causes of slow UDP / TCP queue processing:

  • Your OpenSpeps processes are in a deadlock (CPU utilization is 100%?)

    / Li>

  • Not enough memory! See the logfile for any memory-related error!
    • opensipsctl FIFO get_statistics shmem: = & gt;
    • opensipsctl FIFO get_statistics tm: = & gt; To monitor shared memory usage. To see how many transactions are created
    • Not enough process! Consider increasing the number of children

      In order to conclude, OpenSIPs 1.6 is outdated (since 2006) and now unsupported, some MI commands given above can not work. You should consider the upgradation of 1.11. It is stable, has a lot of features and has LTS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -