python - Shampoo cycle loop -


I have trouble finding out how to stop the loop in my code:

  def shampoo_instructions (num_cycles): For num_cycles in the category (1, num_cycles + 1): If num_cycles & lt; 1: Print 'very low.' Eleph num_cycles & gt; 4: Print 'lots'. Else: Print num_cycles, ': stir and rinse.' Other: Print 'done'. Shampoo_instructions (2)   

My output will be:

1: stir and rinse.

2: stir and rinse.

Done.

How can I create this when shampoo_design (6)

it just prints "lots."

?

To move your class check out of your actual loop, example: < Previous> def shampoo_directories (num_cycles): if num_cycles & lt; 1: Print 'very low.' Alif New_ Psyllae & gt; 4: Print 'lots'. Other: For num_cycles in the category (1, num_cycles + 1): printed num_cycles, 'lather and rinse.' Print 'Done'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -