root - Android L Preview: Attempting Task Locking By Rooting -


I am trying to test that the locking of workloads in Android L by removing the device instead of creating a custom ROM Can be completed or not. & lt ;? XML version = '1.0' encoding = 'UTF-

I have created a' device_owner.xml 'file and placed it in \ data \ system.

  8 '& gt; & Lt; Device owner & gt; Package = "com.ta.instrumentcontroller" name = "TA tool controller" & lt; / Device-owner & gt;   

On reboot, the Nexus 7 2013 tablet sits on the logo 'Sharing Android Balls'. If I go to TWRP and delete the file, then the boot sequence is completed.

Do anyone know what's going on?

I do not believe that what I am trying to do is possible, because this system is not in the image Was made.

On this Google Git page, the function is installed (): Static Boolean is installed (string packagename, package manager, pm) {try {PackageInfo Pi; If ((pi = pm.getPackageInfo (package name, 0)) = null) {if ((pi.applicationInfo.flags and ApplicationInfo.FLAG_SYSTEM)! = 0) {back true; }}} Hold (NameNotFoundException nnfe) {slog.w (tag, "device owner package" + packagename + "is not installed"); } return false; }

Package information should contain ApplicationInfo.FLAG_SYSTEM, which means the system should be part of the image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -