sql - SQLCMD is appending newline and "1" in the query results -


I am calling the sqlcmd utility from ksh script to recover dummy record and store it in a variable

  MY_VAR = `sqlcmd -s server, port-u username -p password -dbn-h-1-w -k" SET notation on; select dummy '; "`   

I hope to keep "codex" MY_VAR as "dummy" because it is the returned row with the query, and the use of -h -1 is the header To remove that And -वे to delete the back position but instead, output

  dummy 1   

not me Know that 1 is coming. I am firing the query myself and rightly giving it to me as a "dummy" result.

Use uppercase -Q and you can skip both ; I guess

  & gt; SQLCMD.EXE -E-S. Note SET on \ SQLEXPRESS -W -h -1 -Q "Select Dummy" "Dummy"    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -