twitter - Slidable panel Control for Windows Phone -


I need to create a 'slidable panel' control for WP8. I used the old Twitter app on iPad (Landscape UI) Same as going one.

It is very difficult to describe in words, here is a link to an article describing how to do it on iOS:

Sorry, I post an image to give you a quick overview Can not (stackoverflow reputation ...) you will find something in the above article.

As you can basically see

  • Is there a third party control similar to Windows Phone 8.x?
  • If you can not provide some guidance about implementing it?
  • Probably this is not a good way to do WP, in this case what is the WP way to do this?

    PS: I'm new to WP development, iOS / Android background.

    Thx.

    I know that this is not what you are looking for but a very good one for your control May be the basis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -