user interface - weka gui bug, some content keep blink or disappear in gui -


When my mouse runs on some material in Gui, the material will partially disappear. And until I stop Vaica, the content will not be retrieved. Enter image details here

My system is Windows 7 * 64 with Java 1.8 and I've got the Test 3.6 since all the version weka, they all have such problem for me, while 3.4 does not. Thank you in advance!

I currently run Windows 7 64-bit with Weka 3.6 and 3.7 1.7, And the application runs fine.

One thing I have seen from your screenshot is that the font used for your layout is different for I currently (see below). Maybe there's something with your default font or locale?

Enter image details here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -