c# - What methods are there to identify brace/ curly bracket pairs in the Visual Studio IDE? -


VB is coming from the background I wonder why I have more difficulty in doing this as my C #. I realized yesterday what is the main difference between the two languages? Take this example
  If true, then I am going to end as the integer = 0 to 10c = a + b next end   

this is obvious Where the end of each block ends because

  1. Mailing Indentation
  2. Inside the IDE, clicking on an opening or closed brace is highlighted on the other.
  3. for the same code C #

      if (true) {while (true) {for (for) int i = 0; I & lt; = 10; I ++) {c = a + b; 2} 2 is still applicable, but we have lost 3.  
    1. Matching indent
    2. Inside IDE, click

      It seems that the braces should have features like automatic color coding .

      What other strategies are available to track the pair of brakes?

      I use "code block and tagger" (note: despite not being mentioned on the website , It is also):

      Enter image details here

      Options:

      Enter image details here < / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -