html - Jquery elements follow each other -


I am working on it. Obviously, it uses key binding to animate and shoot pills. Unfortunately, if you go up or down and are in the way of a tablet goal, and you go up or down, then the bullet goes with you. Equal position with the goal, so I looked at the CSS position, and I think The problem may be that some kind of bullet player is added. I have tried to change the situation on both of them, and to change the body, the bullet manufacturer has to change the code. no point.

Here's my link:

And here's the constructor code that I think is the problem:

  var shoot = function () {if (Canshoot === true) {canshoot = false; Bullet = 0; var div = $ ('& lt; div class =' ​​+ 'bullet' + 'style =' + 'margin top: -25;' + '& gt; yt ;); Div.appendTo ('html'); Div.animate ({margin lift: 500+ 'px'}, 1500); Canshoot = false; SetTimeout (function () {$ ("bullet"). Hide (); canshoot = true;}, 1500); }};    

Setting the status of your #player element Static , depending on the size of this document, how far your player is, after moving your player up and down, the cause of the tablet is based on the relation between the height of the document Want to have a canvas of a certain size, and is exactly located at #player and .bullet . Do not forget to initialize the header of the bullet to combine the player's current scrolloffet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -