Is it possible to change the display syntax"Console.WriteLine" in C#? -


I'm new to C # programming, can someone tell me how to change the display syntax in C #?

Would I like to output:

  console. WriteLine ("hello"); // output is "hello"   

I will convert Console.WriteLine to other words, but still it will be used to display the output.

  Print ("Hello"); // output is "hello"   

I want to use it in the text box and want to display it in the label. How to do this?

I hope you can help me thanks

You can define the new process PrintIt () for this

  Public Zero Print (String Message) {Console.WriteLine (Message); } Public static zero main (string [] args) {print ("hello"); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -