java - Split command line to arguments -


I need to launch an external Java process. Logic becomes somewhere else and as a string I get it I really need to find a certain "-D" key and update its value before running a process.

Example:

  java -dosgi.framework.extensions = "foo bar" "FDF-dog.framework.extension = bam bom"   

should be:

  java-dosgi.framework.extensions = "bar" "fdf - doggie framework.extension = bam bom"   

How do I correctly identify the arguments? Obviously there is no alternative to sharing space, if possible, I want to use a plug-in from eclipse infrastructure.

Take a look and have an API to help with command line options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -