javascript - Regular expression to remove first part of string leading to keyword -


I think I'm about a palm-to-the-forehead moment, but I do not think this work get to do.

I have a way that I want to start it up to a certain folder (this is a separate folder, but the name of the folder will always be the same).

Therefore, for /path/to/templates/sometemplate.html , I want the string just templates / sometemplate.html . ('/' Route to go '/' deleted). I am not just split on '/' and can remove the first two, because the second path is /yet/another/path/to/templates/sometemplate.html .... Could.

BTW, I'm doing it in a gruntscript, so I'm looking at the Javascript string. Replace ().

How do anyone know this?

You do not really need regex here, just the string of the methods Use:

  var s = '/yet/another/path/to/templates/sometemplate.html'; Var r = s.substr (s.indexOf ('/ templates /') + 1) // = & gt; Template / sometemplate.html    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -