javascript - Request dispatching from one JSP to another JSP -


I am currently working on a payment gateway type project. If there is a verification error in the back end, first I want to show an error message on my JSP page (payment gateway) and after 10seconds, I send the object (error code) to my JSP merchant (webpage of the merchant) Want page

Currently, when I try to send and forward in my JSP page, my error message / content is not shown in jsp. Instead of showing my error messages, it is just waiting for 10 seconds and the object moves the merchant forward. Because I hope that I am not allowing permission / response to my JSP in sending a dispatch. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Please suggest me a good way to handle this situation?

I am trying to do this in my JSP page ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -