sapui5 - Registration through kapsel on smp -


I am using Kapell to register because I know that the user is already registered. But I can not get the Init << P>

  var defaultContext = {"serverHost": "192.168.254.159", "I added all the plugins according to the documents provided by Cisco  

https ":" wrong "," server port ":" 8080 ",}; Sap.Logon.init (logon suite, logon array, api, default concert); Error: uncaught typeerror can not call 'init' method 'undefined' It looks like

< p> Your Couplel plugin is not being loaded properly.

Here is the command to add it as a Cordova plugin: Add the Cordova Plugin & lt; The complete path to the directory containing Kapsel plugins & gt; \ logon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -