sql - SQLite not finding field in trigger -


I have two tables, one cut and other deduction is the main area in the deduction of the idDeductions, and it is a foreign key in deductTrans is. I have a few things that I want to deduct myself when deduction is done in the deduction. I have this trigger, which is compiled

  create TRIGGER trig_DeductTrans start after putting on DeductTrans Update cut set restCt = remainderCT - 1 Where idDeductions = New.idDeductions End;   

When I insert a record, I receive the following error: "Such a column as idDeductions"

I am at a loss. I have tried to convert WHERE to cut. IDDeDios = NewEidDecution but it does not help. Any ideas?

After the

SQLite claims that the deducted named a column in the table ' IdDeductions' You have not given us any means to check, but most likely it is correct. I can see that your trigger is on a separate table ( DeductTrans ), which apparently you also expect.

Most likely, the cut name in the column is different for this one column idDeductions . For example, maybe it's named id only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -