How to increase the amount of cores and heap memory each gridgain node contributes to the cluster? -


I am running grid-gun nodes on separate VMs with each & gt; At present = 16 GB RAM, it seems default that each grid-gun node instance contributes to 1 core and 2 GB of RAM cluster. I would be able to modify it, but looking at the grid configuration and gridkach configuration, I think that to be lost ideally, each grid-gain will contribute to the node installation & gt; 6 GB RAM in the cluster.

The search for on-hipe memory in grid-gain usually offends me to memory configuration.

In addition to this, I want to ask what is the importance of the initial size of the cache, as written in the configuration file below:

   & Lt; Property Name = "Preload Mode" Value = "No" /> & Lt; Property Name = "Written Synchronization Mode" Value = "PRIMARY_SYNC" /> & Lt; Property Name = "queryIndexEnabled" value = "true" /> & Lt; / Bean & gt;    

I think you should change -Xmx settings Requires that if you are using the ggstart.sh script for your application startup, then it sets memory up to 1 GB, but you will see the JVM_OPTS variable in the script You can update and change

As far as the core goes, GridGain is multithreaded and each GridGain instance will use all available cores, if they are free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -