ios - NSURLErrorDomain Code=-997 "Lost connection to background transfer service" -


I am using NSURL session to download some MP3 files and store them in the device. Everything works well, but sometimes blue, the app crashes and I think this is a strange error. NSURLErrorDomain Code = -997 "Lost connection to background transfer service" . This is not a lot but when it completely messs up the whole app, like I mess up all the download tasks next time and to get me to work again on the device again Will have to rebuild. Note that I have received this error since using only Xcode 6 and IOS 8, even if I do not know whether it is related to ios8 or not.

This is a complete error description:

  error domain = NSURLErrorDomain code = -997 "connection lost to background transfer service" userinfone = 0x178664100 {NSErrorFailingURLKey = http: // XXXXXXXXXX.mp3, NSLocalyated Description - Lost connection with background transfer service, NSErrorFailingURLStringKey = http: //XXXXXXXXXXXX.mp3}    

What is the version of SDK? It was so that it could have been an accident, which was later fixed. I'll try it again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -