jasper reports - Passing data from main dataset to table dataset -


I am making simple reports in Jaspersoft Studio 5.6.1 with a table.

The data in this report is being sent to Java via JRBeanCollectionDataSource.

In the report, I may already receive this data wie field: report- & gt; Datasets and queries ... - & gt; JavaBin tab - & gt; Type the name of the class java class, which is listed in JRBAN CollectionDataSource - & gt; Add selected field

so now I can display incoming data.

But if I want to do it in the table - I need to create a dataset (why?) And 'Use the same connection used to fill the master's report' Adding the same field to the new dataset Do not select 'connect to the domain' for the dataset. No errors are displayed.

Enter image details here < Jasper report

I need to create a dataset (why? )

/ code> Tables are added to the main report with a loop, i.e. necessary to deal with your dataset from a table

Now say, you have JRBeanCollectionDataSource ready for the report and you fill it with table Want access to the area was said as the table that it requires its datasets, is it your own Detasars for.

Now you can specify either data source or use the same connection to fill the table as the main report.

To learn more about the Jasper report tables, go to the link and go on a journey of the Java Part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -