java - The method returns true if the integer is divisible by 3 and returns false if the integer is not divisible by 3 -


That's what I've done so far; I have to use this main method.

  public class HW4 {public static boolean is divisiblebittithy (string n) {int sum = 0; Intestine value; For (int k = 0; k & lt; n.length (); k ++) {char ch = n.charAt (k); Value = character Dirty value (ca); Yoga = yoga * value; } Refund amount * 3 == 0; }}   

It always comes true and I'm actually stuck in this part. So if you can, can you help me?

A sum is a cumulative extra ( Not multiplied).

Replace this line:

  sum = sum * value;   

to

  sum = sum + value;   

Or more abridged version:

  sum + = value;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -