javascript - kendo grid cancelChanges issue -


I am working on a web application using the Kado grid (angular JS). I should call grid.saveChanges () after deleting or inserting each code.

  • In a special record
    1. insert a record and save call
    2. then delete the same record and save call
    3. Then call the call grid .cancelChanges ()

      Usually this goes back to the previous save changes state, but in my case it was deleted Any help showing the row?

      What have you tried to say in this demo: but it works correctly.

      It may only work when you call saveChanges () manually. When you cancel , then data is stored in the _pristineData property to restore the data, so try this solution:

        var grid = $ ("#YourGrid") data ("kendoGrid") .; Grid.saveChanges (); Grid.dataSource._pristineData = grid.dataSource._data;    

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

    logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

    java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -