javascript - Sort Objects in 2nd level array -


Hi how I will find out how to sort it is a sample of my array below.

  product_sort_arr = [[{name: 'particle'}, link: value}], [{name: 'bio-part 112', link: value}], [], etc. . . ];   

I hope you can visualize the sample.

So far I have tried to use and it is still not working yet it is still trying to fix it.

Expected Return

  product_sort_arr.sort (function (a, b) {return a.name - b.name;})  < Pre>  product_sort_arr = [[{name: 'bio-part 112'}, link: value}], [{name: 'particle', link: value}], [], etc. . . ];    

I'm not sure what your array should be, but now with some Errors have been defined. This example is working. I hope this will move you in the right direction.

  var product_sort_arr = [[{name: 'particle', link: 'value'}], [{name: 'bio-part 112', link: 'value'}],] ; Product_sort_arr.sort (function (a, b) {if (a [0] .name & gt; b [0] .name) {return 1;} if (a [0] .name & lt; b [0] Name) {return -1;} return 0;}); (I = 0; i & lt; product_sort_arr.length; i ++) for {console.log (product_sort_arr [i] [0] .name); } Check on   

Note that array is an array of objects, so that you get to product_sort_arr [0] [0] .name And product_sort_arr [1] [0] .name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -