p2p - Adobe Cirrus can it be used for commercial use? -


Can anyone tell me whether you are using Adobe Cyrus Service (P2P) in commercial applications or websites Have permission to use? For example, you have an online game.

I have found that all the threads and articles are older than 4years (thus stating) thinking that things had changed since then?

digging only a few things that I found was on the Adobe Sound Labs page:

Is my option to use RTMFP in my business application? Developers can use Adobe Media Server to develop and implement RTMFP applications.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -