php - Trying to only echo lines containing string -


I am trying to read a simple line-by-line of a file and resonates all the lines in which the user input The problem is that it shows every line that if any one matches, then am I sure that I am just making a mess of a reasonable brain, no one is sleeping, who is impotent for taking annoyance is?

    

File example -

  Bob class 1 class 1 den class 2   

Example 1 (correct) < / P>

  Input: horse output: nothing (true)   

Example 2 (wrong)

  Input: class 1 Output: Bob Class 1, Class 1 Dan Class 2 (Everything!)   

You Preg_match () foreach Function inside the loop:

  foreach ($ height as $ alegre) {if (preg_match ("/ $ klassekode / i", $ Height) === 1) {echo $ elev; }}    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -