python - Named entity recognition : For new/latest entities -


Sorry for that weird "question title", but I can not think of a proper title.

Im new to NLP concepts, so I used the NER demo (). Now the issue is that "how and in what way" I can use these tags made by the NER. I mean, what are these answers or names associated with their names that can be attracted to organizations which have been given place in some groups - location, person, organization etc. If I have the names of completely new companies, places, then how am I going to do these NER tagguns for such data?

Plus do not block or block me, I need guidance / expert suggestions, it is one thing to read about a concept, while it is able to know where & amp; There is one more thing to apply when it is asking for guidance where Im is giving a snippet of the demo: -

Dogs have been used in the cargo area for some time, but recent In the passenger areas, there is a dog near LOC Nevark and LoC JFK airports LoC JFK and LOC Newark In a handful, PERFirsty has said.

Generally, the NER is a step in a pipeline, for example, once tagged all entities If you have many sentences like [PER John Smith], CEO of [ORG IBM] said ... , you can set a table of companies and CEO. This is a form.

There are plenty of other uses, however, depending on the type of data you already have and what you are trying to achieve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -