Should stacks be made from arrays or linked list java? -


I have to write a stack for the class and when I understand the concept of how a heap works, I did not tell Was they made using an array or a linked list or something else? How does the most heaps form?

Aroundack is a solid class implementation Stack concept This class has used the most efficient methods Has implemented the stack. Please refer to the implementation of class for details of various methods.

More specifically, look at public e pollFirst () {...} and public Zero addFirst (ee) < / Code>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -