userform - How to customize Tableau Dashboard to read and display corresponding values? -


I need your help in customizing my table dashboard My data table in Excel looks like this: Year actual goal

  2012 12 15 2013 20 23 2014 23 25   

In my desk dashboard, I want to select the user / input only in the year And in return, I want to display the same value, for example, if the user selects the year = 2013, then I I want to display Stovic (20) and Target (23) values ​​in the Tauba Dashboard this year. So far, I could only manage to get the year in the input field, but was unable to return the value corresponding to it.

In short, I want to get it.

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

It's very simple you drag [real] and [target] field, and leave them on lines then select both, right-click and discrete Choose. In this way, wearing Taj will understand that you do not want a continuous graphic, rather you want to display discrete values.

I firmly recommend watching you video tutorials. I do not know if they really interpret this feature, but this is a very basic thing, and if you understand the basics you can find it yourself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -