Why com.google.android could not be found in my project? -


I downloaded a project from the Internet. The project did not find the library: com.google.android.

Enter image details here

I have some answers from the Internet Determine the properties of your project found, but it does not work for me.

I am already downloading the Google API from SDK Enter image details here < / p>

And I set up project properties: project build targets on Google API in this way. Enter image details here

What should I do?

Add a library to the Google Play services library directory. Google Play Services Library is located here:

  adt-bundle-linux-x86_64-20140702 / sdk / extras / google    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -