android - Navigation Drawer Layout Open -


I am developing an Android application, I use the navigation drawer as a layout, I know whether It is possible that when the application side menu starts open it remains open.

MenÃ> really stays at startup.

this line:

  drawer. Open Drawer (Gravity. LEFT);   

Your door will open, so you must call it at the beginning of your activity, for example:

  @Override Secure Zero to Create ( Bundle SavedInstanceState) {super.onCreate (Saved InstantState); SetContentView (R.layout.activity_main); Drawer.openDrawer (Gravity.LEFT); // You can change gravity right if your drawer rtl}   

any problem, just ask

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -