Apache 2 instalation / Ubuntu 13.04 - Package not found -


No matter what package I can not install: sudo su apt-get update apt-get upgrade apt-get install apache2 .. However my computer is telling me ...

The program 'apache2' can be found in the following packages: * apache2-mpm-event * apache2-mpm-prefork * apache2-mpm-worker Try apache2-mpm-itk: sudo apt-get install

When I do this ... for example root @ xxxx: / home / fakler # apt-get install apache2-mpm-prefork Package Reading Lists ... Dependent Dependency Tree - Read Status Information Received ... Completed: Unable to locate package apache2-mpm-prefork

pt-get update shows me many errors in this way ... <

ARR rearings- Security / Main i386 package 404 was not found [IP: 91.189.92.20180]

Tried to install Apache from here:

The buttons available on the software center are either (nothing happens) Is not affected).

Anyone have an idea? Thank you.

Well, I can understand myself somewhere in Ubuntu, forgot, where, I found it, There is an option where you can allow the user - themselves - are a reliable resource source for software upgrades / downloads. I have confirmed that I am allowed to download from the official Ubuntu Resource / Server, as well as the canonical software, third party software etc. I also have permission to access / update / install from my CDROM drive. After this, I could install the Apache 2 installation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -