awk - Bash rows to column -


I know that to move the rows in a file in a column, but I add the lower half of a file Like

Like

  A1A2A3B1B2B3   

From pre> A1 | B1A2 | B2A3 | B3

list comes from two grep I add the first grep to the second one.

head and tail What about "post-text" itemprop = "text">

  paste-d '|' about mixing with  paste .  
  A1 | B1A2 | B2A3 | B3   / code>  

paste merges lines of files if we provide different lines from the same file ... All!

Because it is a case of obtaining the head from half of the lines and tail / code> from the rest, this is a more common way:

  paste-d '|' & Lt; (Head-n $ (($ (wc -l & lt; file) / 2)) file) & lt; (Tail-n $ (($ (wc -l & lt; file) / 2)))    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -