c++ - Crazy unique_ptr syntax -


I was recently using this syntax for an indicator:

  Std :: vector & lt; Shader * & Gt; * _shaderArray; The problem is that I started receiving memory leak errors. So now I have decided to use unique singers, so now I do not have to worry about it. But what I have understood in the above syntax in the C ++ 11 syntax is:  
  std :: unique_ptr   

If this is correct, how do I get started? This code gives me an error:

  _shaderArray = new std :: vector & lt; Shader * & gt; (); Start  unique_ptr  on announcement    

std :: unique_ptr & lt; Std :: vector & lt; Std :: unique_ptr & lt; Shading & gt; & Gt; & Gt; _shaderArray {new std :: vector & lt; Std :: unique_ptr & lt; Shader & gt; & Gt; ()};

Full (confluent) minimum example:

  #include & lt; Vector & gt; # Include & lt; Memory & gt; Class shader {}; Int main () {std :: unique_ptr & lt; Std :: vector & lt; Std :: unique_ptr & lt; Shader & gt; & Gt; & Gt; _shaderArray {new std :: vector & lt; Std :: unique_ptr & lt; Shader & gt; & Gt; ()}; }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -