c# - How can I access a class that is inherited from monobehaviour -


My problem is a bit more complicated than the title: I've got a GUIController class, which controls the GUI and I want to To create an in-game buy menu, I can choose weapons in this menu and if I have got enough money then I can buy them. I have to use their data, prices, descriptions or names like this.

Problems:
To access your data, I must instantify an object from the class (data that must be run before accessing the start function).
- The main weapon class has been inherited from monobhabav, so I can not instantate any object from the class. Possible solutions:
- I can instantiate a gameback in which the class was included as a script component and then I could access its data. I think this is not a good solution.

Question: Should I submit information elsewhere? In a local DB or something? I thought it was a good idea to accumulate information inside the classroom, but I am not sure now.

Thank you for your reply in advance! Edit: Viewing your class hierarchy, the fixed variable suggestions will not work clearly. Edited to give another possible solution

You can create a new class for the weapon properties and for each weapon type it can be an example. These codes can be populated with a database, config files, etc. When creating an example of a specific weapon , you can give it an object of properties and copy the values ​​of all the properties. This can be done using reflection to save writing assignments for each property.

The weapon properties can be made and transported in many ways. For a suggestion there will be a repository that can be used to reverse the context of the object (if they are single) or to withdraw a new one. By coincidence, this is a fairly comprehensive question and the 'right' answer can be that you have a lot of data and how you want to use it, or a case of best practice. As if it is possibly better or

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -