c++ - Template class without a name -


I've got a class that uses a template, but I can not get rid of this error:

8: 1: error: template class without a name

My code is as follows:

  #ifndef bst # Define bst #include & lt; Utility & gt; Template & lt; typename DataType & gt; Class BST {...}; An error occurs on   

class BST I'm pretty sure that the datatype is a name, what templates do i miss?

Preprocessor line

  #   < / P>          ; Utility & gt; Template & lt; typename DataType & gt; Class BST {...};    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -