Compile Python 3.4 with sqlite3 -


I have compiled SQLite3 3.8.6 and installed it with $ {HOME} / opt:

  LDFLAGS = "- L $ {HOME} / opt / lib" CFLAGS = "- Include L $ {HOME} / opt /" ./configure --prefix = $ HOME / OPT Make & amp; Install   

I'm trying to compile Python 3.4.2 to use this version instead of the version for the whole system. I do not have root access on this system. To compile Python, I am using:

  LDFALGS = "- $ {HOME} / OPT / LIB" CFLAGS = "- L $ {HOME} / opt / included "./configure - -profix = $ HOME / OPT & amp; Amp;   

I was able to compile Python 3.3.5 with my new version if SQLite3, but this same step does not work for me 3.4.2.

How do I compile Python 3.4.2 to include my version of SQLite 3.8.6 which is $ {HOME} / opt?

Located in Thanksgiving.

Thank you. > Edit: It compiles & amp; Except this fact that it is using the old version, instead of version, the system version of sqlite3 which I compiled & amp; Has established itself.

There is also the option of adding your custom Python build before sqlite3. (I had the same problem: was using Scratch 3 provided by the custom dragon system, completely ignoring the built-in sqlite3).

  LD_RUN_PATH = $ HOME / opt / lib configured with your  configure  and  prefix  LDFLAGS = "- $ HOME / opt / lib" CPPFLAGS = "- $ HOME / opt / include" A? ? | LD_RUN_PATH = $ HOME / opt / lib build   

so that the default python3 created is linked to your SQLite 3. It worked for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -