ios8 - UITableView not interacting after modyifing the bounds on a UIModalPresentationCustom -


Basically, I'm trying to present a custom modal view with a specific size and position because I was able to manage it via popover I

On iOS 7. But on iOS it seems that they change things.

I manage to achieve this with the following:

Presentation:

  UpViewController * upViewController = [[UpviewController alloc] init]; UpViewController.delegate = self; UINavigationController * Navigation Controller = [[UINavigationController alloc] initWithRootViewController: upViewController]; Navigation Controller Model Presentation Style = UIModal Presentation Custom; [Self-present ViewController: Animation Navigation Controller: Yes Completed: Zero];   

In UpViewController.m:

  - (zero) view will see the layout and view view {{super view attribute attributes}; Self.navigationController.view.superview.bounds = CGRectMake (-350, -30, 320, screen size. Hi- (44 + 20)); }   

My problem is presented after my model view. We can not interact with UITableView which is added to the scene. Does anyone have to face this problem?

Looks like I found my own solution instead of setting the boundary, I did the navigation controller. View.frame:

  - (zero) view playoffsviewviews {[Super ViewWorldSub visible]; Self.navigationController.view.frame = CGRectMake (screen size, fourth-20, 44, 320, screen size .- (44)); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -